PCA Job Postings
- Do you LOVE children?
- Are you PASSIONATE about being a positive role model in a young person’s life?
- Are you a CARING and COMMITTED person who knows how knows how to set clear goals and make a plan to achieve them?
- Are you a TEAM PLAYER who understands the importance of working together with your peers?
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at PCA. Experience with class and group management of kids is beneficial.
Experience is preferred but not necessary for many of our entry-level positions. We have an excellent training system for our employees that allows anyone with a passion for teaching to work a PCA.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Program discounts and raises based on performance evaluations
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
- Background Check Required
- Able to commit to the same hours (evenings and/or weekends) every week
- See below for position specific requirements
We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available.
**All positions currently listed will start with part-time hours (5-15 per week) and require working on weekends. May be full time hours available.**
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
- NINJA ZONE / Parkour Coach – Must be available weekends. Experience not necessary but you must have VERY high energy and be passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their lives.
- Preschool and After School Class Instructor – Ideal candidate will love working with children, be positive and energetic. Experience with coaching tumbling/trampoline/ninja/cheer not necessary but must be passionate about making a positive impact in children’s lives.
- Advanced Tumbling/Cheer Coach – Must have experience working with various ages and abilities. Experience coaching tumbling/gymnastics or cheerleading IS necessary. Ideal candidate will be passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their lives.
- Birthday Party Coaches – Must be available weekends. Ideal candidate will love working with children, be positive and energetic. Experience with tumbling/cheer/trampoline not necessary but must be passionate about making a positive impact in children’s lives.
Take the first step towards an exciting career!
Fill out the application below and we will contact you with additional information.
If you are still having issues, please email [email protected]
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]