TODDLER OPEN GYMS (ages 5 & under)
Our toddler open gym is a parented program for pre-school children; kids & parents have free time in the gym to enjoy the equipment!
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DAILY UPDATES!
SCHEDULE (JANUARY-MAY 2017)
Monday AM Session: 10:30am-12:30pm
Monday PM Session: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Saturday Session: 9:00-11:00am
A calendar of closures can be viewed HERE.
PRICE – CASH ONLY
$4.00 first child
$2.00 per additional sibling
6 months & under FREE
TODDLER OPEN GYM RULES
- Parent participation is required for children younger than 5 years old.
- A Panther waiver form must be signed prior to participating the first time.
- Each caregiver must sign in, provide an email address and ensure that their waivers are on file.
- No one is allowed on our floor when a coach isn’t there to supervise.
- Appropriate attire must be worn. No outdoor shoes allowed.
- ONE at a time on the Tumble Track. For safety, avoid the red edges/sides of the tumble trak. All landings off the Tumble Track must be feet first.
- No more than TWO children at a time in the bouncy castle.
- No adults in the bouncy castle.
- No loose objects or equipment allowed on trampoline and/or bouncy castle (balls, hoops, etc.).
- The large trampoline & unsprung floor (South-West corner of gym) is off-limits.
- All consumption of food/beverages, breastfeeding & bottle feedings must be done in the foyer off of the gym floor/equipment.
- No changing diapers on the floor.
- Panther Cheer Athletics Inc. is not responsible for any property that is lost or stolen on the premises.
- All accidents/incidents/injuries must be reported to the supervising coach.