TODDLER OPEN GYMS (ages 5 & under)
Our toddler open gym is a parented program for pre-school children; kids & parents have free time in the gym to enjoy the equipment!
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DAILY UPDATES!
SCHEDULE (JANUARY-MAY 2017)
Monday AM Session: 10:30am-12:30pm
Monday PM Session: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Saturday Session: 9:00-11:00am
GYM CLOSURES – NO TODDLER OPEN GYM ON THE DATES LISTED BELOW
Monday, January 2nd, 2017
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Monday, February 13th, 2017
Saturday, February 25th, 2017
Saturday, April 8th, 2017
Monday, April 17th, 2017
Monday, May 22nd, 2017
Saturday, July 1st, 2017
Monday, July 3rd, 2017
Monday, August 7th, 2017
Monday, September 4th, 2017
Monday, October 9th, 2017
Saturday, November 11th, 2017
Saturday, December 9th, 2017
Monday, December 25th, 2017
PRICE – CASH ONLY
$4.00 first child
$2.00 per additional sibling
6 months & under FREE
TODDLER OPEN GYM RULES
- Parent participation is required for children younger than 5 years old.
- A Panther waiver form must be signed prior to participating the first time.
- Each caregiver must sign in, provide an email address and ensure that their waivers are on file.
- No one is allowed on our floor when a coach isn’t there to supervise.
- Appropriate attire must be worn. No outdoor shoes allowed.
- ONE at a time on the Tumble Track. For safety, avoid the red edges/sides of the tumble trak. All landings off the Tumble Track must be feet first.
- No more than TWO children at a time in the bouncy castle.
- No adults in the bouncy castle.
- No loose objects or equipment allowed on trampoline and/or bouncy castle (balls, hoops, etc.).
- The large trampoline & unsprung floor (South-West corner of gym) is off-limits.
- All consumption of food/beverages, breastfeeding & bottle feedings must be done in the foyer off of the gym floor/equipment.
- No changing diapers on the floor.
- Panther Cheer Athletics Inc. is not responsible for any property that is lost or stolen on the premises.
- All accidents/incidents/injuries must be reported to the supervising coach.